key word is doubtlessly "compare". I could not insist more on
the fact that you should visit all your local shops and compare the machines
according to well-defined, OBJECTIVE criteria in order to make the best
is a list of important characteristics that may help you to compare machines
- The maker or brand (it is perhaps the most difficult element to compare,
because the well-known brands are not always that better compared to lesser
- Made in... (have a look at the place of manufacture)
- Guaranty? What length? nowadays the maximum is 10 years!
- Technically speaking (metal under-frame, screwed parts, life lubricating
- Stitches and other functionalities
- Can you adjust everything? (width, length)
- Is it easy to thread?
- ... ... ...
Tous droits réservés